Home Loans for Nurses – Home Buying Programs – Refinancing – FHA Mortgages
Nurse Home Loans
We offer excellent mortgage programs for nurses,
including loans programs to purchase a home or refinance.
Our mortgage programs are available for all types of nurses. We offer some of the best loan options for nurses with either buy a home or refinance. If you are looking to purchase a home, refinance an existing mortgage, or take equity out of your house, take a look at what we can offer you. We offer very competitive home loans for nurses.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Lenders?
We encourage you to compare us to several other mortgage lenders so that you can see the terms we offer may be significantly better than any other home loan program for nurses.
What can we guarantee regarding our mortgages for nurses?
- Lowest down payment options available.
- Competitive interest rates and closing costs.
- Simple processing for an efficient close.
- Flexible credit requirements (must have at least fair credit though, which is a 620 score or higher)
If you would like to see what you can qualify for, we would be happy to provide you with a free consultation. Your loan representative will answer all of your questions, and you can also get pre-approved. Then, speak with other mortgage lenders of your choosing and see who can provide you with the best loan terms. We have helped countless nurses become homeowners, and aim to always provide nurses with the best home loans possible.
To receive more information or get pre-approved, please submit your information on the form on this page, or follow the link below:
Home Buying Programs for Nurses
We are commitment to providing nurses with the best home loan terms possible. Whether you are looking for your first home, or if you are a repeat buyer, USA Home Financing has a program for you. We encourage you to explore our different financing options to find what loan may best suit your needs.
Conventional Loans for Nurses
Conventional loans are mortgages that meet the Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac loan guidelines. These loans are the best for home buyers that have good credit. The down payment requirement is at least 3%. However, if you are able to put 20% down on a conventional mortgage, you will not have to pay any PMI (private mortgage insurance). Our conventional loans have competitive interest rates and low closing costs.
FHA Home Loans for Nurses
FHA mortgages offer excellent home loans for first time home buyers, especially due to having such easy qualification guidelines. The less stringent requirements that FHA offers, includes allowing lower credit scores and income qualifications than conventional loans. Many who are turned down for a conventional loan will be approved for a FHA loan.
One of the biggest attractions many nurses have to FHA loans, is that the down payment requirement is only 3.5%. Most down payment assistance programs are eligible for FHA loans, meaning that you may be able to purchase a home without any down payment!
Another benefit of FHA loans, is that once you have an FHA loan, you may qualify for an FHA streamline refinance on your future loans. A streamline refinance is a quick and easy loan process that only requires a small amount of documentation, and no appraisal is needed (your original appraisal will be used regardless if your homes value has depreciated).
Mortgage Refinancing for Nurses
We offer a variety of refinance programs to nurses. Depending on what you intend to accomplish by refinancing, we can recommend the best type of loan for you.
- Rate/Term Refinance – Regardless of the type of loan you have now, you may be able to refinance into a lower rate and also lower your monthly mortgage payment.
- Cash Out Refinancing – Would you like to pull out some equity from your home? We offer conventional, FHA, and VA cash out loans.
- FHA Streamline Refinance – If you currently have a FHA loan, and would like to refinance into a lower rate and payment, an FHA streamline refinance is likely to offer you the best terms. There is no required credit check, employment verification, or appraisal needed!
- HARP Government Refinancing – HARP, which is the abbreviation for Home Affordability Refinance Program was created in order to help American homeowners who owe more money on their mortgage than their home is worth. HARP allows borrowers to qualify for a government refinance to reduce their interest rate and monthly payment regardless of their home equity situation. To qualify for a HARP refinance, borrowers must be in good standing with their current mortgage lender and they also must have at least a 80% LTV.
Below are the US states that we provide home loans for nurses in:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.